Before going forward
- Have you checked CTLS Learn?
- If you do not have access to CTLS, have you e-mailed Mme McDonald?
ALL work should be completed through CTLS Learn whenever possible!
Click here for the Assignment Checklist
Students are starting the Global Challenges unit, beginning with the topic of environment. In class activities include:
- Reading this post on the huffington post and completing a short comprehension quiz
- Reading the story L’Homme qui Plantait des Arbres
- Practicing pronunciation
- Learning about recycling and biodiversity in the French-speaking Caribbean, and deforestation in Africa
Work due this week includes:
- Due Tuesday: Completing the presentation about the AP exam and the AP email
- Due Tuesday and Thursday: Completing Edpuzzles on L’Homme Qui Plantait des Arbres and global climate change
- In-Class Thursday: Timed practice AP email
- Due Friday: current event mini-report related to environment, analysis of 1 organization focused on helping the environment
Students will go through a Nearpod presentation explaining class expections, the syllabus, doing introductions, and recalling knowledge from previous courses.
Students will sign up for needed websites:
-Conjuguemos: Teacher code: kbwrmx
-VHL: INSTRUCTIONS TO COME
Students will use the OneNote class Notebook to begin creating class norms
Work to complete:
-SIgn up for needed websites
-Read the syllabus and complete the form
-Access ClassNotebook through Office 365 and work on creating class norms with your group (already assigned)